Start a new topic

NFC Reader

Would be nice to have some kind of external NFC reader which you can add to the Tedee and use NFC dongles with. Read them and after that allow them. Or maybe just use the NFC chip in smart phones or smart wearables (smartwatches) to access the home..

15 people like this idea

Hi, any update on this?

4 people like this

Hi Tedee Team, any updates? This could be a game-changer for many people who renting apartments.

5 people like this

I don't get what tedee's roadmap suppose to be. There are so many "announced" or "promised" features, customers waiting (and asking!) for them and Tedee is just like "nah, not now,  it's planned for the future, we will work on this someday - maybe." Furthermore, there are so many little things people also asked for here, which really mean a practical difference for them in every day use, and Tedee does not seem to listen. "Unpractical", "we don't see the use for it", "the app get's overloaded", ... you name it.

Even though I do like the product, this sucks. Seriously, get a good full-time coder and get working. Please.

5 people like this
I also wonder what the developers are doing the whole day in the last 2 years . Maybe they really do not have at least one full time coder and are just hiring external developers (but only for bug fixing). I do not understand how you can plan a new product / hardware (Tedee Go), when the potential of the existing one is not used… So yes, please get it working after 2 years.

2 people like this

@Konrad and @Magdalena,

Another quarter is over, so any update on this feature?

2 people like this

@Kaktus, I suggest you ask again around the middle of Q3

3 people like this
Good to hear that there seems to be something on the roadmap. I would still prefer a fingerprint reader but NFC would already be very nice to have.

2 people like this

@Konrad,

I'll just ask every quarter, just to remind you ;)

3 people like this
Waiting for NFC dongles... The most needed thing fir me.

New quarter, new question: how is it going (with the nfc and soon to be announced fingerprint)? :)

4 people like this

As I see in this thread I am not the only one waiting for NFC function for Tedee (keypad). Any news from the roadmap? @Konrad

@Konrad, so, did you mean Q3 this year or the next?

Seriously, it's hard to interpret your comment above other than that you'll have some update for us around Q3.  The silence isn't very polite.  You may not have an "exact schedule" (as was pointed out by Magdalena "about 1 year ago"), but you should have a rough estimate.  This year, next year, the year after?

(If not any of those, this is close to "never", by the way, given electronic products life expectancy.)

2 people like this

@Filip Konvička, don't bother. Tedee lock is basicly a nice product, but the software improvement and promised features are just a bad joke. Also the "service" here. Don't get me wrong: I had good and fair service from them when I had a problem. But the statements in this forum and how they deal with user requests is just ridiculous. As you said yourself, for the early adopters it has been years and nothing happens. For a tech product just a nightmare.

Could be it's coming as Xmas present so we should not know until santa-claus drops the update into our chimney
Yes, yes and the Easter bunny delivers a Fingerprint reader at the same time...
Login or Signup to post a comment