Start a new topic

One turn close option

Would be nice to have an option where i can choose how i want to close my doors (with one or two turns). At this moment only option is two turns (i've tried to calibrate tedee with one turn with success but opening is not working correctly, tedee always pull back the handle i guess trying to turn self second time) The software option would be even better idea. One turn closing could double battery life i guess and also speed up open/close process

We do that for a reason. The others can understand what we're talking about... it's not very common nowadays to be honest ;)

1 person likes this

Seriously? What's the reason? It's one second difference. "Pull-spring" is an option... you can always switch it off.

Main reason is to increase battery life. I know pull spring is an option and this topic is not directly related with it.

I'm referring to: "(i've tried to calibrate tedee with one turn with success but opening is not working correctly, tedee always pull back the handle i guess trying to turn self second time)"

It's how the lock behaves when the "pull-spring" option in on. If you switch it off, the lock will turn once, if you calibrate it to turn once.

Ok You are right, i did it again ..and looks like i forgot to uncheck auto pull-spring option. But still would be nice if it exist like an option (in this case enabled only if you calibrate your tedee using double turn)

Btw ..it's kinda funny when two polish guys are talking in english xD

I understand your point. We just wanted to keep it simple. There are numbers of different doors and locks, some turning once, others twice or even three times... the bottom line is that for all "high security" entry doors you need to extend the bolts fully not to have issues with insurance if anything bad happens.

Yes of course, as long as its working with regular calibration it's enough for me. Just wrongly tested it before.

Make sense for the future :)

Login or Signup to post a comment