Keypad

Hi,

We have good news for you. We have started internal Alpha version of Tedee Keypad. It is first version working with production Tedee Smart Locks and allows user to manage PINs and unlock the lock with them. You can ask, what are you waiting for, this is all we need, start selling it. Please remember, it is not done and we still have a lot to do.

Meantime we want ask for your help. As an active forum users, we want to give you opportunity, to test our mobile app, by solving couple of test tasks related with the Keypad. If you want to participate, just click here. https://app.useberry.com/t/F0h54Drc/

Feedback is really important for us, so we want to give you a real chance to help us create a product that fit your needs.

3 people like this

Tanks for your reply! That sounds motivating :)

I am pretty sure that I posted a further comment on this topic with further information a few days  ago. Why was this not published?

Why? There are 7 answers from you in this thread. Scroll back to page "1" :) .

as I said, I postet another comment with a link to a website, which has a very nice, long test on the tedee lock, describes the app and homekit integration and provides some pictures of the keypad, which the tester got from tedee. Hence, I am wondering, why this posts was not published!? It might interest users from here, who are looking forward to the keypad and it does advertise tedee.

Hello,

Do you have a release date for the Keypad ? 

No we do not, but should be this year

FW update for/with PIN administration 1-2 weeks ago and now an update for/with the keypad integration.  I hope we can order it soon :)

Hello Konrad,

I was wondering if you were planning on a cooperation with airbnb like other smart lock and keypad manufacturer do ? 

Also, do you have a release date ?

Best regards,

David

Yes, we're working on that right now. I can't give you a release date, but you shouldn't have to wait more than a quarter.

1. Will it be possible to administrate keycodes in the portal.tedee.com?

2. I want to be able to lock with the keypanel. make it happen :-)

Jorgen

1. We will add managing keycodes to portal in 2022 Q1

2. Could you give more details on how it would works?

-----

I am closing this topic. Please ask questions related to Keypad to appropriate category. Thank you.