After installing the Tedee knob everything seems to work fine. However, I'm having problems with the bridge:
- I plug the bridge into a power outlet. Red, blue, green and white colors flash as indicated in the instruction manual. When finished, there are no leds on.
- I open the Tedee application and click on the "Add a new device" option.
- I scan the QR code of the bridge manual.
- Goes to a screen that says "Connecting to device." I am attaching a screenshot (Image 1).
- It goes to another screen where it tells me to "Turn on the bridge" and try again. I am attaching a screenshot (Image 2).
- From this point it does not pass on the bridge does not bind.
I do all this while the mobile and the bridge are next to each other.
I have also performed the factory reset according to the instruction manual.
I don't know if the bridge is faulty or not.
Can you tell me how to proceed?