Rozpocznij nowy wątek

Fingerprint reader

Make an external fingerprint reader just as the ENTR Smartlock has..

6 osób lubi ten pomysł

I would also appreciate a fingerprint reader on an updated version of the keypad very much! I am sure customers and especially their kids would love it! 

thank you!

1 osoba lubi to

@Manuel Bim, but nobody wants/needs/is suppose to use fingerprint...

If I understand this correctly, the only viable solution at the moment is using third-party products (which is pretty much okay) in connection with the cloud (which is a major issue discussed elsewhere on this forum).
So there IS a solution, it just requires use of the cloud.

Fingerprint readers are a mixed blessing. They are convenient, but like a keypad, offer yet more attack vectors. And unlike a pin, they cannot easily be changed. Same problem with  face identification via camera as a door opener. Fakeable.

I would immediately buy a Tedee Pro if a fingerprint reader would be available.
Unfortunately I have to opt for Nuki now, although I like the Tedee much more in terms of design and sound...

As you can see on the Nuki keypad 2.0 on Amazon reviews, the demand for a fingerprint reader is very high.

1 osoba lubi to

"As you can see on the Nuki keypad 2.0 on Amazon reviews, the demand for a fingerprint reader is very high."

Please, Hans Günther don't present something unnecessary like common sense or even facts here... Tedee just knows better what the customer wants/needs than the customers themselves!

well, I'm buying a "new" house right now. We now have the situation, that I strongly want a good working fingerprint (not keypad... they aren't comfortable...). Competitor have one. Tedee sadly not.

So I dont want to move but there is no solution available so I have to sadly

1 osoba lubi to
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj sięaby zamieścić komentarz