Start a new topic

Matter support

Hello, 

Do you have plans to support the Matter (previously known as Project CHIP)? If yes, will it be a software update for the bridge or completely new device? Do you see any pros in Matter support or nothing will change?

4 people have this question

Matter is definitely important move for Smart Home and we want to be part of this. Now we cannot tell you when and which device will support it. We actively monitor this standard and when it be publicly available will see how we can use it.

1 person likes this

Thank you, Konrad!

Will be waiting for further updates.

1 person likes this
Any update on this in 2022?

2 people like this
Maybe it does not... Matter anymore?

We want to have support for Matter but it is too soon to share more details.

2 people like this

@Konrad, are there any news about Matter support? Is it already known if it will be added to existing locks or new hardware will be needed?

5 people like this

Bought the Tedee-go this year based on the promised Matter support (this year!). Any update?

3 people like this
Will normal Tedee (Tedee Pro) support matter?

@Jakup - too late. They are also not publishing every post here and just deleted others  (your question regarding matter). I got screenshots of it. It's a shame how they cannot handle stuff.

1 person likes this

Any information/ETA on a matter availability to Tedee GO ?
This could be the deciding factor between Tedee GO and Nuki for Christmas.

Tedee GO is more appealing but matter is a requirement for me.

Thanks

2 people like this

For those interested, it looks like Matter support is indeed coming, see here : https://tedee.freshdesk.com/en/support/discussions/topics/77000263538/page/last#post-77000626411

No ETA yet, we should have more information by the end of january

2 people like this

Do you have any information about the promised integration of  Matter via Thread? We hear absolutely nothing about this topic and i think many users have bought the Tedee GO because Matter was promised.

Can you at least give a rough timetline when we can expect the integration? I've heard that there was supposed to be information at the end of January, but thats now 3 weeks ago.

I would really appreciate to hear something about this topic.

Thanks & Best regards

Thomas

3 people like this

What, you did not get any update on this and it's still not implemented as promised? How can this be with Tedee's top-notch information and update policy...

2 people like this

@Kaktus 317: Exactly my sense of humor :D But unfortunately true..

I don't understand why no information is given. Now the first quarter of the year is almost over and we still hear nothing while the competition has already selling smart Locks with Matter support..

It's not about the fact that the implementation is delayed. That may have its reasons. I's more about the fact that they are giving no answers / official information. If they would at least say something like "We're sorry, but we're still working on it", but not even that happens. This gives the impression that Tedee is no longer following the integration at all. It's really frustrating..

Login or Signup to post a comment