Start a new topic
Planned

Additional unlock mode in the API

Hello,

the unlock endpoint in the API takes "mode" parameter. Among others, it allows to unlock without pulling the spring. I miss the opposite - to be able to unlock and pull, even if auto-pull is disabled in settings. I'm aware this is possible by making 2 separate calls, but I need to do it in fire-and-forget way. Synchronizing 2 REST calls (and waiting unknown amount of time in between, for the unlock operation to finish) may be hard if not impossible in simpler environments like smarthome systems.

Looking from different perspective, it could also be a parameter on "pull" endpoint to force the operation regardless of current lock state.

Do you think it would be possible to add such option?

@Michal, thank you for the feedback. Can you describe why you need this and what you want to achieve?

So my use case is that I want to open and pull when using keyboard next to my door (which is integrated with Tedee through API), but I don't want to enable auto pull in configuration - because I'm afraid I (or kids) could click it by mistake when away from home and that would be really bad. After pull the door opens significantly and I can't do anything about it

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment